We’ve added one of the fastest growing sports in America to our offerings. Pickleball is an easy to learn, fun, and naturally socially distanced sport that whether you’ve played it before or want to pick it up for the first time is a great time.
Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis, and is not only fun but also a great workout . This Winter we’ll be playing at convenient locations on the northside, offering singles and doubles options.
Pickleball is played with a pickleball paddle, which is smaller than a tennis racquet but larger than a ping-pong paddle. The Pickleball is unique, with holes through it like a whiffle ball. It is played on a badminton-sized court, and we’ll provide the net as well as the paddles and the balls. All you have to do is sign up, show up, and be ready to have a great time
Information to know:
* You must be 21+ as of the first game
* 7 weeks of awesome games
* 2 v 2 (recommend no more than 3 people on your team)
* 1 females on court at all times (min)
* Champion, Last place, and Most Social awards
Recreational: Pickleball requires a base level of activity.
- 2 v 2
- Teams must be 2 people with no limit, but teams of more than 3 are discouraged.
- Must have at least 1 female
- Games are 55-minutes. Games consist of 15-point rallies (win by 2). The team with the most rally victories at the end of 55-minutes wins the game.
*Coed Social Pickleball: Each player must adhere to both the Rules & Social PolicyRules